So they already changed their minds about the rules again. Gotta love the FIA.
"Formula One racing’s governing body, the FIA, has revised its planned restrictions on pit-to-car radio and pit board messages ahead of this weekend’s 2014 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix.
Messages concerning a driver’s own performance will not be allowed, but the expected ban on those relating to car performance will now be postponed until 2015 to give teams more time to prepare."
Here is what's still not allowed/not allowed anymore.
Messages not permitted (by radio or pit board)
- Driving lines on the circuit.
- Contact with kerbs.
- Car set up parameters for specific corners.
- Comparative or absolute sector time detail of another driver.
- Speeds in corners compared to another driver.
- Gear selection compared with another driver.
- Gear selection in general.
- Braking points.
- Rate of braking compared to another driver.
- Rate of braking or application of brakes in general.
- Car stability under braking.
- Throttle application compared to another driver.
- Throttle application in general.
- Use of DRS compared with another driver.
- Use of any overtake button.
- Driving technique in general.