On another note: A lot of people will have to rethink their GOTY 2013 lists now.
Sessh's forum posts
I played my Clem as pretty much a straight forward and nice girl. Not only because, it felt more true to her character from last season, but also because I just can't see how playing her all tough and mean can turn out well for her at all.
It's just different from Lee, who could stand on his own, because no matter how competent and tough Clem may have become, truth is she's still just a child. Hence her decisions and opinion has no real power over adults. (Something I also elaborated on in my blog.)
My choices were:
- Save Christa. (Even though I'm kinda on the fence about this, because she obviously blamed Clem for Omid's death and potentially for whatever happened to her child.)
- Killed the dog. (I hated the damn thing, but still, he didn't deserve to suffer for acting on his nature.)
- Accepted the apology. (Just to get more people on Clem's side.)
- Gave the water. (Not out of compassion, but because I hoped he would answer Clem's questions about Christa.)
- Saved Nick. (Who should like me, because I forgave him. Also, Pete was bit, and that's that.)
Also my bet on who Clem was shocked to see in the preview: Kenny, because I still very much doubt he died in the fist season.
I'm really excited, but I already hate the wait for the next episode, since apparently they really are going for a switch between this and The Wolf Among Us.
I also still hope that Clem isn't in fact, the actual playable character.
Glad this is happening again, because I'm always curious about what everyone else here is thinking.
Added the list to the doc and here it is again for viewing, with some added thoughts and considerations:
Feel free to comment.
Also, curse you all if DmC doesn't make the Top 10.
Well, what I really want is a Persona 5. And real soon, at that.
I wouldn't mind a Persona 4 sequel or a Persona 3x4 game either.
So with multiple announcements coming one can hope and dream.