By Shadowhawk101 2 Comments
Dungeon Siege 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
• For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-def consoles
• Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
• Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
• Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
• Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
• Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story
Whoa, hold on a moment! Square Enix and Obsidian “teaming up” with both their epic storytelling methods! And GasPowerGames “not” providing the reinforcement. I have played Dungeon Siege I and II many times before and this would appear to be some not-so-EPIC news, but I will give this game a chance. Fallout: New Vegas, also being worked on by Obsidian, although not graphically superior to Fallout 3, but ultimately will be better; and Alpha Protocol, a “to-many-failed” attempt at an espionage Action-RPG; have, are, and should be there primary focus. Does this mean that I do not want Dungeon Siege III? Of course NOT! Dungeon Siege has bee one exciting story, and I will not pass this up. Once this is out, definitely expect a full-PC review.