1. I haven't played any of the LEGO games on 3DS, only on console. Second hand information and reviews state that the handheld versions of the LEGO games are similar but less expansive.
2. Fire Emblem: Awakening is a great game. Strategy, some RPG systems in there as well.
3. Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 3DS, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS. (in the sense that you can play a single level at a time) For downloadable-only there are Pushmo and Crashmo, which are both great for 10 minute spans.
4. I have no experience with this feature.
5. I like the Unwound Future one, it's a smoother experience than the first one.
6. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X, Super Mario 3D Land.
@tennmuerti: I really don't see the good-spirited nature of what is essentially a series of putdowns on both sides. I don't understand how it's not enough to just love the games you love and respect other people's choices in games they love without needing to say your tastes/choices are somehow superior. But I suppose that's "internet culture".