Favorite Games of 2011, now slightly salvaged with the help of spilledmilkfactory
1. L.A. Noire Slow paced but still hold my attention. There is always something new to figure out, clues to find, etc.
2. Mortal Kombat Honestly, I just like beating the crap out of people. Ahem, what she means to say is... this game is accessible to both beginners and fighting pros, making it a great choice with which to duel my illustrious, sexy boyfriend
3. Blocks That Matter Challenging, but still casual enough to be fun. I love figuring things out and solving problems.
4. Fruit Ninja Kinect I like watching @spilledmilkfactory make an idiot out of himself. Seriously though, this was a great party game and a big hit in my dorm.
5. The Gunstringer This makes the list because it's one of the games I've played most this year. I found it only mildly glitchy, which for the Kinect is a minor miracle, but also amusing, and a good way to pass the time.
6. DiRT 3 This game @spilledmilkfactory found more fun watching me fail rather than succeed in completing a race. It became a meta game to see all the crazy game breaking crashes I could get myself into.
7. Battlefield 3 Not a huge fan of the competitive online game play, but I have a soft spot in my heart for games in which encourage teamwork. Battlefield 3 is a good game to work together with other players.
8. Batman: Arkham City Batman was a dark game, which as a dark person (racist!) seemed fitting. Has a good story and as a fan of Batman I found the game a good representation of it.
9. LittleBigPlanet 2 LittleBigPlanet2 should probably be ranked higher, but I haven't played it enough to really dig into all the aspects of the game. I found this game was artistically creative. This game had a handmade look to it, which appeals to me as an artist.
10. BloodRayne: Betrayal Reminded me of older games I played. My like for BloodRayne: Betrayal is solely nostalgia based.