So long buddy, thanks for the laughter & memories!
Smersh's forum posts
Level 60 Witch Doctor
Act II. Inferno
When 1.0.3 dropped I was pretty baffled to say the least. But, as time goes by, I'm finding my class and evolving builds more fun!
- I was endlessly stacking IAS (increased attack speed) for Spinters neglecting any defence for pure DPS.
- If over-powered by an elite/rare or boss I'd continue to smash my (Poison Dart) head against it until I brute forced my way through.
- Nefarious players were making insane amounts of gold.
- More time was spent kiting than killing
- I now spread my stats and skills out. Adding Vitality, Armour and Resists makes me feel more bad-ass than glass-ass!
- Realization that some mobs are intended to be beyond my 'current' build and I look at new and interesting ways of overcoming the situation.
- Nerfarious players are making less-insane amounts of gold.
- I'm doing a lot less kiting and a ton more killing!
Current Build: Toxic Avenger!
When the hell will these game companies learn?
It seems like the video game industry is more unstable than a drunking Jenga tower.
Mind you, the evolution of MMO to F2P was always going to be a real killer for indev companies.
To those who lost there jobs, may I recommend drowning your hrs of sorrow in a pool of diablo III...
Wow! that's a whole lot of Bliz-bucks heading to the Bliz bank.
Got to hand it to Blizzard though, their games are always worth the wait!
Cards Against Humanity is an amazingly funny game!
I played it with friends recently and we were literally in tears.
Will be interesting to see how new game+ develops.
Regarding preparation, cutting out the cards took some time...
but trying not to read them while doing so was the hardest part!
Same same but different?
Maybe it's time western developers got a good shake up. It seems to have worked well for Japan.