Gears of war 3, working on seriously 3.0... not sure what happened but my medals went fubar. 200 hours
tescovee's forum posts
So, this is cool and all. But I just realized how weird it is that people seem to want to watch everyone they possibly can play Dark Souls. Seems to be the number one game people will tune in to watch, even though these people who get so excited about it/demand it have very likely beaten the game themselves, and more than likely watched at least one other person play a significant portion of the game before. Is that not weird? Is it just people wanting to watch other people fall into the traps that they've already been through themselves? You'd think that would get old after a bit.
Th most tiresome part is that it seems like most people streaming don't have the time (or interest) to learn what the fuck is actually going on in the game. Dark souls is one of the most mechanics heavy game of the generation and some of these mechanics are important to progress in the game. Weirdly enough, it looks like there is an inverse correlation between the comunication skills of a person and their ability to understand gameplay systems.
I tried playing the game for around 4-5 hours and couldn't be bothered to play it again after I shut it down. Despite that, I seem to enjoy watching people play this game. Admittedly it's only been Vinnies Stream and now this, but I have enjoyed watching them play it much more than I ever did playing it. It's weird.
what isn't being addressed imo is, that Jeff Green is playing it. Dude is funny. To me it's like watching "The Room" I have no intention of watching that film alone, but seeing the reaction of other people...thats what makes it gold.
I never understand this question. The games don't disappear once the console generation is over. It is more worth it now than it was two years ago.
it is weird the way people are reacting, lol my friend was all bummed that i was getting a new console b/c of this....so weird.
90% of the pizza made in the world is garbage. Of the remaining 10%, you probably don't live near it. If you are lucky enough to live near a place that makes great pizza you are the REAL 1%. Most Americans/Canadians, I'm not even taking most humans, just most North American's will never taste very good pizza in their lives. For if they did taste great pizza, they would never eat anything less. Great pizza ruins you, just like great sex, once you have it you will never be the same.
I used to live 50 miles away form great pizza, I had enough to be hooked. Now, l live where they can't even make bad pizza, they make horrible pizza. It is like living in hell!!!
Believe me, I know that pain. I have a lot of family in Chicago, I dated a girl in Chicago for several years. Now I live two hours away from the city. Some days I still consider a four hour round trip just for some good deep dish. There's a decent place in town, but it's nothing compared to the authentic thing.
Fuckin-a true dat. Used to live a few clicks from Santarpios in boston, now I reside in chicago, man these fools fuck up chinese and pizza, as if to spite my love for the city. I once smuggled in a Santarpios pie back to this city....