20 Comments
Posted by TheKing



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Found what looks like to be a dead Indiana Jones in a Refrigerator.
Posted by MysteriousBob

Ugh, I wish people would shut the fuck up about Crystal Skull. It was a decent movie with some stupid moments. Get over it and stop acting like it was Episode 1 quality. 
 
... OK, minor rant over. 
 
Its appropriate given that Fallout is about atomic bombs, so I'll let this slide. I guess it is a pretty funny reference.

Posted by TheGreatGuero

That's pretty darn awesome.

Posted by FritzDude

Nice find there.

Posted by ahab88

One of the first things i found in the game. I hope they just keep coming. 
 Also, I picked Weird Wasteland at the beginning... I can't wait to see what ridiculousness ensues.

Posted by SSully

i know where i am going when i boot the game back up. 
Reminds me of fallout 3 where you can kind mad max's corpse.

Posted by HandsomeDead

A skeleton in a fridge in the middle of a desert with a fedora hat on? Nah, definitely nothign to do with Indiana Jones.

Posted by ryanwho
@MysteriousBob said:
" wahwahwah  
  I guess it is a pretty funny reference. "
Yes.
Posted by BunkerBuster

Still waiting for the Star Trek references and or bodies. :)

Posted by SSully

Do you have that one trait on that makes you see and hear crazy stuff in the wasteland? Because i dont and i couldn't find it, but a buddy of mine told me found it and has that trait on. 

Posted by Skullo
@MysteriousBob said:
" Ugh, I wish people would shut the fuck up about Crystal Skull. It was a decent movie with some stupid moments. Get over it and stop acting like it was Episode 1 quality.  ... OK, minor rant over.  Its appropriate given that Fallout is about atomic bombs, so I'll let this slide. I guess it is a pretty funny reference. "
 
Yeah, I agree.
Posted by TurboMan

that's actually really funny. 
 
and yes.. Crystal Skull is a terrible movie... saying otherwise means that you're just lying to yourself

Posted by JJOR64

Haha.  That's neat.    :)

Posted by J0n3s1

That's kinda awesome!

Posted by Tennmuerti
Edited by myslead
@ahab88 said:

" One of the first things i found in the game. I hope they just keep coming.   Also, I picked Weird Wasteland at the beginning... I can't wait to see what ridiculousness ensues. "

i know right? 
I really wonder who could start playing without picking that as a starting perk with a description like that.
Posted by FourWude
@TurboMan said:
" that's actually really funny.  and yes.. Crystal Skull is a terrible movie... saying otherwise means that you're just lying to yourself "
But it's Shia Lebouef, man? Even Stevens and all that...
Posted by captain_clayman

HAAAAAAAAAAA 
 
crystal skull still sucks.

Posted by Jayzilla

LOL so the hat was in the fridge? Priceless!

Posted by MisterSamMan

Wow, I completely didn't make that connection when I found the fridge. All I thought was AWESOME NEW HAT WOOOOOOOOO!