I have already defeated Ghetis and the Elite Four and became the champion. Of course, there's much more after that, but I'm going to have to give the DS back to my friend who I was borrowing it from. I'm also borrowing the game itself, but I can keep it until I'm finished.
Is it worth completely finishing Pokemon White? I really want to play HeartGold and SoulSilver, which is why I kinda wanna take a break from White. I will be getting a 3DS in about 3 weeks. Should I take a break from White and move onto another game, or finish it up?
Now, to clear things up, I have practically no gaming consoles. There's my brothers Xbox that is never home, and there's my N64 which is currently in possession of my boyfriend. Therefore, I can't play any Pokemon games until I start babysitting in the summer and manage to get the $150 for a 3DS I'm going to be buying from one of Ryan's best friends. The only way I can play any Pokemon games is if I mooch stuff off my friends. Such as, I got one of my friends to lend me her DS and Pokemon Emerald and Platinum. One of Ryan's friends also lent me his Pokemon White. There's also this nifty little website That I can play Gameboy Pokemon games on. :3
Pokemon Emerald. My starter Pokemon was the Mudkip that I, of course, nicknamed Ryan. It eventually evolved into a Swampert and was level 80 or something. Other Pokemon in my team included a Meowth, a Delcatty, and a Mightyena. Overall, I enjoyed the game. I was able to make a little hideout where I put my little Pikachu and Mudkip dolls, which I absolutely loved. I don't remember much of the game though since I just stopped playing Pokemon Crystal beforehand and immediately shifted to Pokemon Platinum after I completed it. However, I will always remember one conversation I had with some dude in his house. It went something along the lines of "Where are you from?" with the answers being merely "yes" or "no". I chose "yes" for no real reason, and the dude replied "Yestown? I heard that was a lovely place". Wut?
Pokemon Platinum. I'm still playing this game, so everything about it is still fresh in my memory. My human friend I named "Ryan" is a pain in the ass and won't stop running (literally) into me. My starter Pokemon is a Chimchar (now evolved into a Monferno) who I nicknamed WizARD. I also have an Onix (Who I named Onny Bonny even though he's a male), a Psyduck, an Eevee, a Togepi, and a Luxio. WizARD is currently a level 23 and the strongest of all my Pokemon. So far, no funny or interesting conversations have been had, unfortunately. I also only have one gym badge. D: Wish me luck!
As for Pokemon Crystal, I didn't get too far on the game since I had to switch laptops and lost all my progress, so I gave up. All I honestly remember is having the Chikorita starter.
But, yeah...that's really it for my Pokemon adventures so far. I'm also playing on PokemonVortex, which I kinda enjoy. That's all for now. :3
Hey! Listen! I'm new to Giantbomb, so I might as well make atleast something introducing myself.
-First off, I'm sixteen year old girl. I'm a Junior in highschool, and have no clue what I'm doing when I graduate.
- I was brought here by my awesome boyfriend. :3 I've honestly never been to into movies or videogames. I only own a Nintendo 64, which I wish I had more games for. As for movies, my favorite as of now is Hachiko: A Dog's Story. I find it to be touching and sweet. Other than that, I don't watch much. Ryan has been making me watch Star Wars as of recently, which I'm actually enjoying. I would love to get more into movies and videogames, though.
- I'm not sure what I want to do in life. I'm not extremely talented in anything as far as I can tell. I draw a bit and want to try photography, but I'm average at best in those subjects. Mainly, I just love the internet. I don't talk to many people online; I kind of just browse through Tumblr and look at Memebase.
- Like most people, I absolutely adore cats. I especially love my own cat, Daisy. I wouldn't say I collect stuffed animals, but I have a ton of them on my bed. Around...30 stuffed animals? They take up half of my mattress...
- I'm a huge fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Say what you will, I still enjoy it regardless. I also find The Muppets to be charming and creative.
- I attend a few conventions per year. Well, it's mainly just two. I go to Katsucon in the spring/late winter, and Otakon in the summer. I would love to go to more, but I don't have the money nor the time.
That's...really it. I guess I'll slowly reveal more of my interests as I go along. :)