I'll just get all of the cool synthwave releases of 2015 out of the way. You know, the faux-80's, retro-futuristic electronic music. The type of music that's in the Hotline Miami games.
- Carpenter Brut - EP III / Trilogy (which is all three EP's combined)
- Dan Terminus - The Wrath of Code (pay what you want - no minimum)
- GosT - Behemoth (pay what you want - no minimum)
- Irving Force - Undercover EP (pay what you want - no minimum)
And a cool progressive metal album came out last week:
- Native Construct - Quiet World