- Cook, Serve, Delicious. I feel like this game should be talked about more, especially here in the GB community. For those of you that might not know; there's an achievement called "Forever Remembered" which you get by serving a Ryan Davis burger.
- Anodyne. Kinda like the weird, abstracted and dreamy indie version of A Link to the Past.
- Space Pirates And Zombies. If you can look past the generic and possibly misleading title, you'll find a surprisingly addictive 2D space action game with RPG elements. It does get pretty repetitive, so your mileage may vary.
- Aquaria. Underwater Metroidvania with amazing music and atmosphere.
- Botanicula. Possibly the most funny and adorable adventure game I've ever played.
Tordah's forum posts
Splinter Cell. It just got too hard and frustrating and I lost my patience with it. I think I've played up until the very same level at least three times.
Command & Conqer 3. I've beaten the GDI campaign twice, but I always lose steam halfway through the NOD campaign. Never even played the Scrin missions.
King's Bounty: The Legend. I'm pretty sure I can't be far from the end (again), and I have no idea why I can't push myself to finish it.
Wolfenstein 2009 is one of the best first person shooters of all time.
While I wouldn't go that far, I still think it was pretty great. The more powerful weapons in that game are incredibly fun to use.
I'm slowly plodding my way through Dark Souls. I don't know how much further I'll be able to brute force before giving up on it. I don't feel like I'm becoming any better at the game, which is bumming me out. Grinding easy enemies for souls just so I can level up takes too long at this point to be any fun, but I guess that's the only solution.
I've been watching the stream up until the Capra Demon and couldn't believe my eyes when Patrick took him down on his first try. Good show, for sure.
I know I shouldn't, but after reading this blog (and comments) I now have this morbid curiousity to install Dark Messiah of Might and Magic on Steam.
And I still haven't played Jade Empire, even though I keep telling myself I will get to it soon. Curse you, neverending backlog!
Personally, I have little to no interest of ever purchasing an Early Access game. My backlog is huge enough as it is, no need to waste time playing unfinished games.