By Tru3_Blu3 5 Comments
I am not going to write full paragraphs. I am not in the writing mood and I am dealing with some stressful problems right now. So I am going to express my opinion by pointing out the Good and the Bad.
- Beautiful character models.
- It's fun to push Storm Troopers down cliffs.
- Flailing objects at enemies may never get old
- Horrible camera that's disruptive during combat.
- Last boss fight is quite disappointing.
- Quick-time button presses.
- Electricity is useless.
- Light-saber combos are stronger then any of your force attacks.
- Lock-on on RB? I don't have six fingers.
- I wanted to kill wookies! >:(
As you can see, I have pointed out a lot of negative stuff. If you're a man who has been hyping for this game since the dawn of time, don't take it seriously. I am a very strict reviewer when it comes to movies and games. I am a person who thinks that "excellence" rarely comes by in the game industry; much like Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation views.
Really, this game is meant for the very hardcore Star Wars fans. If you are one, I bet you will enjoy it. If you're not, you might just have fun with it unlike me.