quadruple xp incoming.
UberExplodey's forum posts
Just finished playing and really enjoyed my time with it. Can't wait till the next one.
- Gave Faith my money
- "..." to Beauty and same to Beast -- though I feel kinda bad about not saying anything to the guy.
- Went to Toads first -- He made it seem important. Messed up on my questioning and could only catch him in one lie. I did suspect him of hitting TJ at first. Toad still strikes me as a shitbag after all that.
- Didn't prevent Lawrence's death
- Suspected the Pimp -- I didn't think to look through the Bluebeard's file, and I didn't know anything about him really so it didn't feel right to suspect him. Also not familiar at all with Bluebeard.
- Arrested the Tweedle Dee -- hesitated on this one because Woody was spilling his guts about his true colors. Tweedle's are mixed up with something, and seeing that teaser with the Woodsman still out and about worries me.
- Didn't rip Grendel's arm off -- but if he comes after me again like that, I really want to put him in his place.
Also, I wanted to tell Crane to fuck off, but I kept my mouth shut. Really don't like that guy. Stoked to see how the rest of everything else unfolds. Damn.
I think you guys really meant to post El Sondito ;)
beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep
Chicago definitely gives SR4's use of Aerosmith a run for its money.
@tehcraw: haha that wasn't my intention, I did it solely to beef up my Sultan RS. Cops can't touch me now!
Alright, so I just spent about an hour or so trading wins on the "Criminal Record" race (totalled about 40? 45?) with some patient soul and ended up getting those upgrades that were gated by WIN X AMOUNT OF TIMES and everything unlocks. Categories don't mean anything.
Some upgrades are gated by your player level, however.