By vidiot 5 Comments
Hey. It's like the holidays. That's pretty cool no? I think it is.
Recently Washington state was hit with a bunch of snow, resulting in typical fashion: Of everything being shut-down. It's bee a great couple of days....Even though it seems everyone recently have been stuck in a perpetually depressing mood. Also, certain people think it's cool to borrow DVD's from you for over a year...and then disappear...
I made myself sad.
...ANYWAY, I do hope that everyone is in a festive mood. If you're not: Consider this your ultimatum. Get in a festive mood. I demand it. If you're not then I'll appear when you least expect it, and MAKE YOU get into a festive mood!...
...And I will take my DVD's back.....Grrrrrrrrrrrr....
It's the freaking holidays.
Perhaps the overbearingness of the holidays doesn't mesh well with certain people. It is too much, I can agree with that. They turned on the Christmas music where I work, continually reminding myself that apparently there are only five Christmas songs ever written and a billion variations of said music. I can never gel well into the defined holiday structure that's advertised, so my mantra during the holidays pretty much boils down to: "Fuck it, I'm going to now listen to happy music, and turn off my legitimate things to be worried about for the next month." Not ignore said issues, but make a doubled-effort to let nothing really get the best of me for anything.
Laymans terms: Not let things annoy me as much as they would normally do.
North Korea is currently not helping my mantra. STOP IT! STOP IT NORTH KOREA! TAKE THIS MONEY AND GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER! YES! Look! I'm paying attention to you! STOP IT!
Gaming related things that deserve bullets
- I'm one achievement away from an S-Rank in Enslaved.
- Speaking of achievements my gamer-score is now over 50,000.
- Replaying Alan Wake for cheevo's too, shooting for an S-Rank for that as well.
- ....GB needs to get it's achievement data sorted out already.
- The Scott Pilgrim movie is amazing.
- The Sly Collection is great.
- I DON'T HAVE BLOPS. I also officially hate that acronym.
- My Saturn is "in the shop" and will be a-ok in the next few weeks.
- When you're streaming game-stuff live over the internet, getting your sound set-up is ludicrous no matter what you are trying to do.
- I hope Steam doesn't make me download another round of games during black friday that I'll never play and...I CAN DOWNLOAD EVERY GAME EVER MADE FOR TWO CENTS?! I'LL TAKE A MILLION OF THOSE!!!
Finally uploaded the second part of my playthrough of Panzer Dragoon Saga onto my "viewing" channel. To reiterate: I do streaming on justin.tv, and then I upload the said broadcast onto my LiveStream page. I use LiveStream as storage because justin.tv for some reason deletes past broadcasts. Also justin.tv has no playlist feature, so if you just want sit back and watch something even though nothing is going on, you can't. One might ask why I haven't just moved everything to LiveStream, and my response is that I'll take Flash Media Encoder over LiveStream's ridiculous proprietary (<- Fun fact, I have severe difficulty pronouncing that word in real-life whenever it comes up in conversation.) Procaster software.
Whatever. It's great fun and I'm getting ready to do another round of broadcasting soon. Sorry for the ads.
YO! HAPPY FREAKING HOLIDAYS! AND HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!