Just because you said it...
- Where will the electricity come from?
- Why did we bring a system on a trip to an island? Or why would we, at the very least, take the system from our house?
- After all that, what are we going to play it on? You assume first that we have electricity, then a system, then a TV?
- How would we play a MP game without an internet connection.
- So the controllers washed up on the island as well? What if they run out of batteries.
- What if your system breaks down? Do you call a 1-800 number that directs you to India? And instead of asking for help you ask for a replacement console?