November 2, 2008
When we first met
You made me wet
But now my love has changed.
You're more than flawed
And you're slightly deranged.
Though let me say
That I had fun;
Once more we shall unite.
But it will be
on christmas eve
and play from dawn to night.
For mister xbox
with his charms
forever mine will be.
so listen, wii,
and listen well
it's really you, not me.
OH BURN NINTENDO.
October 27, 2008
At least you will be.
And now you, dear reader, must recommend me games to play on it.
October 23, 2008
I just loved this. You all know why. And if you don't.... you're clearly not a maverick.
October 7, 2008
Original Story see
We've all done it. The "hello, sharon? i think we should get back together... well yeah i've been hittin' the sauce... well at least i can vote!" *slam* (If you're not familiar with derrick humor, please watch below).
Our Friendly nieghborhood gmail has a solution for us.
That's right. after a certain time of your choice, you can program your computer to ask you to complete math functions before sending that email. (E.G.
"HEY UR AN ASSHOLE GIV ME MY SHRIT BACK ASSEOHL" "to send this message, please solve for X". ~ Vaxadrin) However, It is my opinion that this feature would be much more useful for phones. Hopefully I will gain enough knowledge to rip this program and install it on my cell. Until then, I will start sending late night messages solely to have a reason to install this program.
October 4, 2008
Proof that i'm a girl.
Also, proof that i'm a casual gamer who is very silent and likes trains.
HYPER TRAIN <----- eff. that's a flash game. >_>
THE REAL Hyper Train
September 27, 2008
Things to remember when going to college:
1) Everyone's still a fish in a pond.
2) The sun will come up tomorrow, probably faster than you might think it will
3) in fact, it probably IS tomorrow, so finish that essay and go to bed ASAP
4) The freshmen really
5) Your professor can be your best friend or your colonoscopist. There is no middle ground.
6) You will see everyone again. Somewhere. Someday. And probably sober.
7) Picking a major can wait. Laundry cannot.
8) Eating well is like brushing your teeth; it's tedious, annoying, but definitely worth it in the long run.
9) There is no such thing as being underdressed. you're either clothed, or not clothed.
10) Mac users do it better. "do what?" you ask? everything.
11) Don't buy books unless it's a math book. You can bullshit everything else.
12) Undergrads have more fun. Grad students get more done.
13) You're never the first one to do anything, and never the last, either. So enjoy what you do.
14) Clean underwear is not optional. It's mandatory. Wash your fucking clothes.
September 15, 2008
Favorite Flavors (in no particular order)
1) Cinnamon (obviously)
2) Lemon-lime anything
3) Pineapple, in sweet and sour rice
4) Cherry chapstick
5) Celery, after Djarum Blacks
6) Pistachio ice cream
7) Black licorice
8) Agave syrup
9) Peppermint hardcandies
10) Coconut, on peanut butter-covered dates
11) Strawberry milkshakes
12) The blood of my enemies! <---FOR THE WINNNN! lol.
September 5, 2008
Alright, if you had to name this dog... what would you name it? It's gotta be the most epic name, so think hard!
August 26, 2008
Things I feel like I need to do and am okay with doing:
1) Nuke my room and its messy-ness
2) Save the world from itself
3) Grow a plant (and
not kill it)
4) illustrate a silent graphic novel
5) Change my desktop background
6) Quit my job for the fourth time
7) Smuggle a kitten into my house
8) Learn italian gooder
9) Dedicate something worth dedicating to someone worth dedication
10) Stay up to watch the August Cosmic Showers
11) Sleep more
12) Write a novel that's less than 50 pages
13) Download Photoshop
14) Learn how to use photoshop
15) Accomplish this list
Sounds I could live without
1) Dripping faucets
2) Panic-at-the-Fallout-Confessional bands
3) Cars burning rubber
4) Stero feedback
5) Blenders filled with ice
6) Ballons losing air
7) Television background noise
draaaaag.... THUMP- draaaaag..." <----scary.
10) Screaming children