By Wally 6 Comments
Here's what I think is going to happen from the "Big 3" press conferences (in no particular order)
- Microsoft will show gameplay and date Halo 3: ODST
- Announce that the upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony will be "exclusive" DLC
- Gears of War 2 receives next significant DLC.
- Unveil the much speculated Motion Capture Camera and that it will be packaged with a new fitness "game".
- Modern Warfare 2 will be an exclusive to Microsoft for a week before being released to all other platforms.
Wild Prediction: Microsoft announces portable gaming system and proceed to pull out a Zune HD.
- Sony announces PS3 price drop
- PSP2 (or PSP Go) will be announced featuring touch screen, no physical media, and battery life longer than DS.
- A significant LittleBigPlanet expansion will be shown and vaguely dated for holiday 09' (Significant as in several new single player levels, not costumes)
- God Of War 3 will be demonstrated on stage.
- Metal Gear Solid 5 will be announced. Protagonist will be Grey Fox.
Wild Prediction: PS3 slim is announced, shown, and dated.
- Reveals a new Legend of Zelda trailer that will utilize Wii Motion Plus and Wii Balance board
- Wii Fit 2 will be announce and (unfortunately) demonstrated on stage
- New Super Mario game announced with a trailer.
- Tony Hawk Ride will be balance board compatible, with simplistic controls included.
- 1080 snowboarding for the Wii will be announced
Wild Prediction: Goldeneye 64 remade with Wii Motion Plus controls