Pile of Play
My Pile of Play (a.k.a. Pile of Shame) to be tackled. This list serves as a reminder for games I have acquired but not gotten around to playing or finishing. You can find games that made it off this list between 2010-2014 here: Former Pile of Play Games
1. A game is added to the pile if it is not successfully played, rejected or completed (see below) within the first month of ownership.
2. The game stays on the pile until one of the following criteria is met, in order of preference:
- Completed: The story/career mode is completed (primary goal)
- Played: 40% of the achievements/trophies/rewards have been attained (secondary goal)
- Rejected: Played at least 4 hours of the game, or milked 20% of the achievements/trophies/rewards, but I am really not enjoying the game (failsafe)
Remember: having a pile of play (or shame) is a good thing. It gives you options when you've finished your latest game; you can switch genres, platforms, and play styles to suit your mood and enhance your gaming enjoyment. It's not a shame to have a pile of play.