Thanks once again @Unknown_Pleasures: !
xyberdawg's forum posts
Please add the following Fable III Xbox 360 DLC (I do not have the ability to do so . I will edit them with descriptions, and pictures where I can, once they are added)
|Free Weapons||Free||25 Oct 2010|
|Fable III Dog Outfit||160||26 Oct 2010|
|Fable III Highlander Tattoo Set*||80||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Female Highlander Outfit*||160||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Male Highlander Outfit*||160||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Dye Pack||80||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Industrial Knight Outfit||160||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Red Setter Dog Potion*||160||09 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Five Star Dog Potion||80||23 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Hair Pack||160||23 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Understone Quest Pack||400||23 Nov 2010|
|Fable III Free Game Content||26 Oct 2010|
|Fable III Free Yule Hat||Free||16 Dec 2010|
|Fable III Dog Breed Set||240||16 Dec 2010|
|Collector's Edition In-Game Content||26 Oct 2010|
|The Shardborne Sword||26 Oct 2010|
|Swirlwing Tattoo Set||26 Oct 2010|
|Clockwork Tattoo Set||26 Oct 2010|
|The Champion Hammer & Balance Tattoo|| ||26 Oct 2010|
|Channeler Sword & Crystal Tattoo||26 Oct 2010|
|Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo|| ||26 Oct 2010|
|Inquisitor Sword & Industrial Tattoo||26 Oct 2010|
|Villager Maker||26 Oct 2010|
But thanks alot for doing it Unknown_Pleasures
- Elite Weapon Skin Pack: Adds weapon skins in Xbox 360 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
- Elite Suit and Weapon Skin Pack: Add an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle in Xbox 360 colors.
- Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack: Adds weapon skins in jet-black PLAYSTATION 3 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
- Obsidian Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle, all in jet-black PLAYSTATION®3 colors.
- Hot Rod Pack: Adds flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle.
- Big Gun Pack: Adds the Steam Punk Force Gun, the "ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction" gun.
- Heavy Damage Pack: Adds increased firepower and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
- Pedestrian Pack: Adds new looks for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper.
- Scorpion Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an new red Scorpion Skin.
- Scorpion Weapon Pack: Add faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in new red Scorpion skins.
- Speed Kills Pack: Adds faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter.
- Tank Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script.
- Military Pack: Add a new looks and enhanced power for all 7 weapons.
- Astronaut Pack: Adds a new Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
OK. That makes sense then. That's why I asked in the forum.
@Unknown_Pleasures: @B0nd07: @MooseyMcMan:
If it is species, a Super Koopa is just a different form of a Koopa Troopa. Do we have multiple Zombie Concepts? (Ok, I just checked and thanks to Plants vs Zombies and COD:WaW we do) I personally think if we go on Species for Concepts it should be more of a generalization (Just Koopas / Just Zombies etc), that is then broken down into the various types)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space) shows up in his Dante's Inferno outfit in two pictures, uploaded by two different people. wouldn't it be better to pick the better image, and add it to both galleries? First one is in Dante's Inferno ( This is the lower quality). The other shows up in Isaac Clarke's Images. ( Higher quality)
Actually if you look at mr flukes image gallery thats almost all he has is screen caps of entire cut scenes for SEVERAL games.
" http://www.giantbomb.com/metal-gear-solid-3-subsistence/61-10267/images/ Remove most of mr flukes shots. They are pretty much just cut scenes where someone sits and just hits screen capture over and over. "