Agreed- top tier episode. After an underwhelming ep 2 I was a bit worried about this one, but now I can't wait for ep 4.
- Didn't interrupt Snow's eulogy, because I'm still not an asshole.
- Tweedle Dee/Dum's "office" first, because they shot me and I'm not ashamed to say that in the moment, I cared more about finding them than the investigation. Irresponsible and selfish, eh, maybe a little. But the choices were a huge mindfuck. I couldn't go to where Bluebeard had already gone in case he had messed something up - but also he could've missed something. Ended up with going to the bar second. What a great scene that was as well. (also the Won't remember that-part was hilarious to me).
- Offered a job to Flycatcher but told him to speak to Snow about it. She's the one who's actually running the investigation (and office...) at this point anyway.
- Didn't burn down the tree because free market / black market glamors (a service used predominantly by poor fables) are not at fault here.
- I gave these guys every chance. And they spam me full of shotgun shells. Yeah - I killed the absolute fuck out of Dum. No regrets. Would've taken out both if given the option. I've been playing as a sort of "big good wolf" since episode 1 fighting the impulses but you know what, Fabletown? Maybe I haven't changed. Maybe I'm right where I need to be. I don't even feel as if I've failed.
I dislike Bloody Mary so much right now. I realized pretty quickly that she probably had silver bullets since she was being so cocky even though they were shooting the capital F out of me and it wasn't actually doing that much to me. Will Telltale satiate my newfound bloodlust? They really (as corny as this might sound) "woke the wolf" with that final scene.