If this is true... I will die. I didn't expect it to release this early into the year! Man the next few months will be awesome.
xyzygy's forum posts
It's a shame, because you're missing out on the absolutely stellar universe that the Mass Effect 1 presents to you. Mass Effect 2 not so much.
I remember it most notably when I was picking up my ME2 CE on launch day last year - beside the cash register they had copies of ME1 and they were all 10 bucks. Basically every copy was gone.
" I would argue everyone in Lost Odyssey isn't annoying. Even the kids are probably the least annoying children in a JRPG. There's a bunch more I have on my mind, but I'll stop there "I'd actually agree with you. Tolten has his moments but he overcomes that with his "loyalty quest" thingy.
It's like 10 bucks new. Go get it again! Also, why can't you get it used? I get all my games used and they are all in pristine condition - I'm actually quite shocked.
No freaking way I came in here to say the same thing!!
Vashyron from Resonance of Fate isn't irritating. Neither is Kaim Argonar, Seth Balmore, Sed Balmore, Garrus Vakarian and Wrex Urdnot. From ME1.
Cuz ME2 ain't no RPG yo
Whoops just seen it said JRPG. But I'm keeping them there.
This is definitely, definitely not the reveal trailer. I think you missed that by... maybe a decade? :P
This is more like the release date confirmation trailer, but I know what you were getting at :D
The majority of musician's revenue comes from their tours and the greatest musical experience is not buying the CD but going to see them live. It honors the band in a way that simply buying the CD cannot. A lot of musicians don't care about piracy nowadays, have you heard anything about it? If Lars UIrich learned to accept it anyone can.
"And this is also true. (90% of my game collection is used games - technically I'm a massive pirate)
FYI: buying something used from any other place besides the brand's site like a refurbished product is as bad as piracy. Aka, no profits are sent to the right people."
So when you say you buy used video games, you are doing the same thing as a pirate.
A few things.
1. Those limitations for the country use of hulu and stuff is NOT Microsoft's fault. You can't use it on anything there.
2. Saying that you actually cared about someone's "zone" is a total joke. It's like labeling someone in the simplest sense. If you want to get to know someone's taste in games, GO TO COMPARE ACHIEVEMENTS. Not their "zone".
3. The fact that you're venting about the color scheme of the Xbox brand just goes to show how much of a joke this thread is :\
4. It takes more than one person to affect your Stars. I've tried doing it before to my friends but they don't move. You need a few.
5. You're saying that adding icons that show your affiliations is adding to your e-peen, yet you say nothing about Gamerscore. Brilliant.
In all reality I don't know if this is just bad sarcasm, or stupidity.
You can't "use" the zones. They're just there for a bit more personalization, that's it.
" Did anyonr even usr the zones? These changes seem insignificant. "