By Y2Ken 1 Comments
PLEASE NOTE: Potential spoilers. Nothing big here (I'll avoid any direct quest naming or big plot points), but it doesn't hurt to point out that I may mention something you'd rather find out for yourself.
- Finally travelled to Riften (avoiding a double dragon fight along the way).
- Convinced a loanshark to cancel a debt. My speech must be coming along well as this was far easier than anticipated.
- Stole a ring and planted it on someone else, getting him arrested. I believe this was the first "criminal" act I have performed in game (I did fight someone and got a small bounty which disappeared when they died, although I believe I was supposed to do this for the quest I was on).
- Visited the thieves' guild down in a bar in the sewers. This involved first fighting my way through some lowlifes in said sewers, one of whom was named "lowlife". Most of the rest seemed to be individually named, which concerned me slightly, so hopefully I didn't take out any quest characters.
- Browsed a couple of random dungeons leading to some desperate inventory management as I struggled to stay unecumbered. Eventually managed to sell everything off, albeit across three seperate towns.
- Couldn't work out how to lower a bridge across to me (the only lever around just triggered a fairly obvious spike trap) so managed to find a way to jump across instead.
- Fought a named Draugr who created illusions of himself and (along with said illusions) used the Unrelenting Force shout to ping me around the cavern like a pinball. I used my Fire Breath shout to put a stop to that.
- Went to a quest location behind a waterfall with the intention of forging an amulet. Found a note suggesting I leave the location in peace. Left the location in peace. For now.
- Killed two bears, and a mountain lion. Now significantly less tense when wandering through unexplored undergrowth to reach a new area.