- I shot the zombie kid - I had Kenny kill duck in the last episode so I just couldn't let him kill another kid.
- I told Vernon the truth - No brainer for me, figured it would defuse the situation quickest.
- I brought Clementine to Crawford - After the first time I left her at the house (to go to the pier) she was really disappointed I broke my promise to her, couldn't do that to her again.
- I saved Ben - I don't like Ben at all, but Clementine does, and I do whatever I can to make her happy. Plus I think that he is going to redeem himself somehow down the road.
- I showed the bite to the group - I hesitated initially but then told them, didn't really see a reason to hide something they would eventually find out.
- I went with everyone except Kenny - This one surprised me a bit, I feel like I've been pretty fair with Kenny but I couldn't convince him to come. After he refused to go I got mad that I didn't pick the 'Fuck Off Kenny!' dialogue option.
By the way, did anyone choose to just leave the kid in the attic? If so how did it play out in the grave scene later when you see the watcher? Do they even let you leave him up there?