By Zereta 17 Comments
They seem pretty good, though if you're like me and playing in Firefight is going to be tough for you than some of the achievements will be hard.
Some things to take note off:
1. Quite a lot of levels for an expansion.
2. About 7 Firefight levels
3. Engineers appear during the Nightime City. First time in the series (Save for Halo Wars)
4. Dare is a character in Firefight.
5. There are collectable Audio Logs ( 100 in total - Probably work like Bioshock's Audio files )
6. There's a level called "Data Hive", which has the icon of a Drone and a Weapon Achievement regarding the flamethrower.
Achievements look solid for the most part. Getting the Vidmasters for these though...Gonna be pretty tough it seems.