By ZombiePie 28 Comments
Hello and welcome to the Giant Bomb Community Spotlight! A couple of housekeeping things to show you before you should delve into the best of the Giant Bomb Community. Firstly you can see what the future holds for Giant Bomb by reading Dave Snider's March Engineering Update on the Whiskey Media site. Dave also revealed that "Wikis will be getting a complete rewrite this year. It will come with a consistent scoring system and full histories," so wait on that piece of deliciousness in the future. Engineer Mike compared the adoption rate of IE9 vs Chrome 10 amongst Giant bomb users. Also the Real Message board is alive and well:
Uhhh...yeah. Finally buzz_clik, Giant Bomb's very own artist has made a minimalists abridged version of Star Wars Episode IV.
Giant Bomb Community StarCraft II Tournament #8 - On March 26th - Get the Details HERE!
Giant Bomb Community Minecraft Project: Chain World - Get the Details HERE!
Weekly Full House Poker Giant Bomb Tournament - First Event on Sunday March 27th - Sign up HERE!
Vito's Game Giveaway #10! One New Game! - Due Saturday Saturday March 26th - Win Free Games HERE!
Useful User Reviews
- Ursus_Veritas's review of Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- Abyssfull's review of Dragon Age II - The Exiled Prince DLC
- Protomessiah's review of Total War: Shogun 2
- C_Rakestraw's review of Space Invaders Infinity Gene
- EpicSteve's review of Homefront
- Bloodgraiv3's review of Crysis 2
- carlthenimrod's review of Full House Poker
- Delta_Ass's review of Deus Ex
- Sentimental Games (By: Xeno)
- 50 Games with Perfect Reviews (By: Hamburger_mod)
- Paulrus Spoils a Bunch of Games in List Form (By: Paulrus)
- Pages Where I've More Than 1,000 Wiki Points (By: KillyDarko)
- Absurd Video Game Commercials (By: Killjoi)
Best of Blogs/Fantastic ForumsThe big project this week is harris's Minecraft community chain world. Check it out if you care about Minecraft! User notha made an app for the Android marketplace that makes the GG sound. I can't believe I just typed that. Matthew resurrects the Bombcast Breakdown feature that you should enjoy. Finally video games. People talked about them this week as you may expect.
- A Giant Bomb Community Minecraft Project: Chain World (By: harris)
- Karen Talks Dead Space 2 (By: dankempster)
- The Best of The Adam Carolla Show (Feb. 2006) -- Over 17.5 Hours (By: ZanzibarBreeze)
- Awesome Video Game Music: Freya's Theme (By: MajorMitch)
- A Descent into Eternal Darkness (By: xyzygy)
- My Thoughts on Rift (By: CornBREDX)
- Ruining my Childhood (Heroes of Might and Magic IV) (By: ArbitraryWater)
- Bombcast Breakdown - 08.19.2008 - #32 (By: Matthew)
- Cloudy With a Chance of Gaming -- 03/20/2011 (By: Rich_Gallup)
- More Narrative-Centric Games (By: Gamer_152)
- 30 Days of Gaming: Day 15 + Dragon Age II Impressions (By: aurahack)
- Didn't I Beat These Games Already? (By: Video_Game_King)
- GG Button Android App (By: notha)