Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Project Gotham Racing 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 02, 2007

Project Gotham Racing 4 builds on the foundation of PGR3, adding weather effects and new multiplayer modes, as well as the ability to ride motorcycles in the game.

Any tips for drifting?

tATu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tATu

Hey guys. I bought PGR4 recently and I like it, as far as the racing goes. Now I'm at the second chapter in Arcade and I have to earn stars with drifting. I just can't do it. Does anyone have tips to drift better? Thanks.

mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mjwickstrom1

Pick a car with bad handling, or just use the E-brake (A) in the turns to get some good drifts and rack up the kudos.

PunkBeatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By PunkBeatz

E-brake is the saviour here. As you're about to turn the corner, hold it down briefly and turn. You'll probably need to slam the car in the opposite direction after you've turned just to even out the drift. Hit the corners with speed but watch out for those barriers - there's nothing worse than racking up some major kudos only to clip them and lose it all again!

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Emiel

I don't get it either. What cars do you guys use?

mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mjwickstrom1

You can use any car and you'll drift pretty good. Obviously, the best drift cars are cars with bad handling, because they tend to get more sideways.

mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mjwickstrom1

I think the bike you're thinking of is the Gold Star. It should be in the starter pack you get in Gotham Career.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.