how amazing will pgr5 be?

#1 Posted by Zajtalan (1153 posts) -

it will be so awesome!

#2 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

PG3 was the only good one.

#3 Posted by TheGamerFix (201 posts) -

Well I think Bizarre Creations are taking a break from PGR they are putting out Blur this year. PGR 5 could be next year though. The only one I played was 4 and I really liked it, I'll totally but 5 when it comes out.
#4 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (450 posts) -

as far as I know, Bizarre creations isn't making the PGR series anymore, or at least they are taking a break from it. They are focusing on their game Blur and they will probably expand on that series if it sells well enough

#5 Posted by h83r (464 posts) -

As far as I know, Bizarre Creations can't make the PGR games because they aren't owned by Microsoft anymore[hence why Blur is coming on the Ps3], while the PGR IP is still Microsoft's.

For the record though, PGR4 is amazing.

#6 Posted by Venatio (4485 posts) -

My favorite thing about PGR4 was the weather effects, they were awesome

#7 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Like others said, MS owns 'PGR'.  Bizarre was treated poorly by MS during development of PGR4, and MS basically killed the launch of the game.

This was in that period a few years ago when MS was killing all its own IPs.

Anyways, I kind of doubt we'll ever see a PGR5, but it's possible MS will get someone to develop it to fill the MS racing game hole in 2010?

#8 Posted by Zajtalan (1153 posts) -

aww man

#9 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

All PGRs are awesome, blur is a turd

#10 Posted by HistoryInRust (6222 posts) -

@CowMuffins said:

"PG3 was the only good one. "

I felt 3 was a step backwards from PGR2.  

And, in any case, didn't some of the PGR team lend some help to the Forza 3 crew as well?
#11 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

It's will be so amazing with colors so beautiful you will fall to your knees and cry.

/Futurama

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.