3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

Resident Evil Within. 4

The Evil Within is a wonderful thing. While it unfortunately isn't quite a return to the survival horror of old, it at least makes for a brilliant blending of the then and now. It involves a lot of the hallmarks of the latter day Resident Evil games, while also incorporating the harsh nature and limited supplies of their forebearers.Being lead by famed Japanese developer Shinji Mikami and his newly founded studio of Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within paves a path with its influences firmly placed ...

The Evil Within Playing. 0

So, let me start by saying I love survival horror, I consider Resident evil 1-4 and Silent Hill 1 - 3 to be genuinely great, scary and enjoyable experiences. I say this just to let you know I was really, really looking forward to The Evil Within, the creator, Shinji Mikami, has created some of my all time favourite games and even gems such as Vanquish are games I replay constantly. Everything looked like what I wanted from a Mikami-made horror game, but oh how the train of hype and gullibility h...