Heller vs. Mercer ~ Who's more powerful?

#1 Posted by EndlessLotus (109 posts) -
Prototype 2 Heller vs Mercer

Two more days until the game's out. Judging on what we've seen from vids, previews, and leaked footage, which do you think is the most powerful?

Mercer has the advantage of experience, as well as the possibility that he's evolved well past the end-point of the first game.

Heller has far less experience, by comparison, but appears to have abilities Mercer never achieved in the first game. Such as the sonar ability, the Bio-Bomb, ect.

Discuss....

#2 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

I kind of hate to say it, but who cares? It's like Hulk vs. Red Hulk, a super boring fight because they're so damn similar.

#3 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

The black one.

#4 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Is this a character "versus" thread in disguise? I knew it.

Flagged.

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -

Is this Comic Vine?

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4688 posts) -

Shit, this game comes out in 2 days? Yikes...

#7 Posted by EndlessLotus (109 posts) -

@Mesoian said:

I kind of hate to say it, but who cares? It's like Hulk vs. Red Hulk, a super boring fight because they're so damn similar.

In a sense, but I wouldn't say it'll be boring.@Napalm said:

Is this a character "versus" thread in disguise? I knew it.

Flagged.

No.

#8 Edited by MackGyver (545 posts) -

I think Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Oh wait.

#9 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@Sackmanjones
Shit, this game comes out in 2 days? Yikes...
I know, right? I had zero idea.
#10 Posted by Redbullet685 (6034 posts) -

@MackGyver said:

I think Goku is stronger.

Yeah. Is Heller or Mercer over 9000?

#11 Posted by Dagbiker (6970 posts) -

THE GUY WHO WINS IN THE END

#12 Posted by homewrecker (193 posts) -

both are totally uncompelling characters at this point, so who cares?

#13 Posted by NegativeCero (2995 posts) -

Goku wins.

#14 Posted by IVIorpheus (206 posts) -

Mercer.

/thread

#15 Edited by vinsanityv22 (1064 posts) -

Mercer has to be weaker. Otherwise the entirety of Prototype 2 would be pointless ("Hey thanks for playing our game. You made it to the Final Boss! However, he's impossible to defeat, so sorry about that. Good for the story though, right?"). Besides, Heller has something motivating him. Alex is just kind of a dick.

Regardless, let me just add in the obligatory "Infamous 2 is better, so I don't care" comment :)

Oh and also, as a UFC fan, I always bet on the black dude :) Have you SEEN Jon Jones fight? Go with the Black guys, every time.

that's not racist, right?

#16 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@vinsanityv22: You're a fucking racist asshole.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.