Quick Look?

#1 Posted by Fredddi43 (318 posts) -

Just wondering if there's gonna be a Quick Look? I heard they were gonna pick up a copy in "I Love Mondays" but I haven't seen any ETA or anything in the Coming Soon Tab.

#2 Posted by jjnen (660 posts) -

I'm sure they'll do a quick look. Jeff picked up the game yesterday I think so we might get the ql this week.

#3 Posted by Mister_V (1193 posts) -

There will be, I asked Jeff on formspring Sunday of they where doing one and they are.

#4 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

I need one. Should be picking this game up in June, and boy am I excited. I loved the first one.

#5 Posted by JustKamToo (662 posts) -

So far I’m really like it (only about 2 hours in) the visuals are almost infamous like which is great.

#6 Posted by ViciousReiven (818 posts) -

Just be prepare for complete disregard, none of the duders seem to like it for some God forsaken reason.

#7 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

Just be prepare for complete disregard, none of the duders seem to like it for some God forsaken reason.

It might have something to do with it not being very good. I've played through the first few hours and am not enjoying it at all.

#8 Posted by Bocam (3670 posts) -

@ViciousReiven: Brad liked the first one.

#9 Posted by ViciousReiven (818 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

It might have something to do with it not being very good. I've played through the first few hours and am not enjoying it at all.

It might have something to do with being dumb. I've read your post and am not enjoying it at all.

#10 Posted by jjnen (660 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

It might have something to do with being dumb. I've read your post and am not enjoying it at all.

Why are you here?

#11 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

I also think this is a pretty bad game.

And I liked the first one.

#12 Posted by ShaggE (6331 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

Youtube is over that-a-way.

#13 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

What are you 12? Seriously.

#14 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -
@laserbolts

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

Haha this made me laugh but really are you 12?
#15 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7050 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?"

#16 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?"

Hey be nice to the kid. It's probably real hard coping with the developmental issues he has.

#17 Posted by ViciousReiven (818 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

@laserbolts

@ViciousReiven said:

@laserbolts said:

@ViciousReiven said:

Haha this made me laugh but really are you 12?

Actually all I wanted was this reaction, I don't really care what opinion anyone holds towards (awesome) games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.