Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 24, 2012

The sequel to Radical Entertainment's 2009 ultra-violent sandbox game, Prototype 2 returns to an urban landscape ravaged by an all-consuming virus.

SO, I'm actually enjoying Prototype 2...

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

OK, so I never played the original Prototype and had no real interest in playing the sequel either but I ended up winning a copy of 2 on Steam. So, being that time of year when not alot is coming out I thought: "what the Hell, I'll play this Prototype game!"

From everything I'd heard this game was boring, not fun, and just plain not something you need to play. So, here's the thing: I'm actually enjoying this game. Now, don't get me wrong. This game wouldn't have been on my top ten list the year it came out or anything, but I'm actually really having fun with it. The combat feels pretty standard, but I'm enjoying the combat at the same time. The story is pretty goofy as are the characters but I keep wanting to know what happens next.

So, anyone else have this experience, with Prototype 2 or even another game?

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I had fun playing it also. It's not a bad game at all. The story isn't great but the games fun. Don't really know why it gets a bad rep but whatever.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

It's a fun game, but you have to caveat that by saying that it looks atrocious, had some serious jank at times, has terrible writing, and a completely unlikable protagonist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.