Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

Grand Theft Spiderman - the good parts

TOXICSHLOCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TOXICSHLOCK

Got to play full retail of the game last night/today, will be interested to hear what everyone's thoughts are tomorrow. For me,  it brings me back memories of a more technically impressive city version of Spider man (web o shadows), not quite the full city immersion of a GTA (much better than the previous title), in the over the top combat style similar to NinjaGaiden 2. it is very much its own game, the diffrent aspects simply remininded me of those titles. Good luck sticking to a good guy role, collateral damage in this one in some points is simply inevitable.

I think its well worth the ticket price - with single player games that is a hard thing to justify lately considering how much more you can get out of a great Multiplayer-Live title. Prototype is over the top, its fast - im my opinion its a blast. Hope you guys have as much fun playing too.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, it sounds fun. I can't wait to see some reviews soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.