Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

Not bad, so far..on easy mode

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

So far, I've had a pretty good time playing the game on easy mode. Although there was  a couple of times where I almost got killed yesterday where I'm on day 8 of the game.  It does get harder as the game progresses, even on easy.

For the life of me, I can't get gold on some of the foot races.  I don't know if I'll be able to get all of the gold or not.  

I thought early on in the game I would get the helicopter hi-jack ability, but I just now got the damn thing near the middle of the game.  Hopefully I'll be able to steal it, then go pick up the remaining landmark orbs. I only have 9 to go.

Right now it looks like the following achievements will be out of my grasp:
    1. finishing on hardcore (this is the very last one I'll attempt).
    2. getting gold in all events (doesn't seem likely).
    3. getting platinum in all events (must get all gold to get platinum, so no go).

I'm hopeful I'll be able to get all the rest though.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MistaSparkle
    @Lind_L_Taylor: 
    Don't worry about the event stuff. Most of them you develope a sense for how to do them properly and by the time you get all the upgrades you'll probably be at the comfort level to take on the platinum ones. Although, there are some that I spent like an hour trying to get and eventually broke down and watched a youtube video. I also might dive in and attempt finishing all those acheivements this week, but i still need to search for my last 15 or so landmarks.
    Foxdemon2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Foxdemon2k

Easy mode is probably the best way of playing the game, espacially because of the insanely annoying second to last boss.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.