Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

Prototype DLC-If Only...

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

So I beat Prototype in a couple of days, and there isn't really too much replayability. Does anyone know of DLC coming out for it, or does anyone have any ideas for DLC. My idea for DLC is that you will be put in some sort of situation where you have to switch your powers constantly to finish the task at hand. Like maybe you have to defeat a giant enemy that has weaknesses that are only weak against certain powers. There wasn't any of that in the game. Instead people just went with the power they felt most comfortable with. Anyways, what are your ideas?

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

That sunds like a horrible idea.....
    They havent announced any plans for DLC but the sales of the game might persude them to

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Aaron_G

I am not sure what they would do with DLC for a game like Prototype. It does not seems that adding anything new to the game would be worth buying to me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.