No recent wiki edits to this page.
The game is unusual for a fighter, in that battles take place in the air whilst the characters levitate, giving the player 360 degrees of movement. Fights take place within a large transparent cube that designates the level boundaries; however these can smash when an opponent is defeated. There are only three attack buttons in the game; a quick attack, a heavy smash attack, and an energy blast. The three of these can be combined to create simple combos.
The fighting also has a strong emphasis on special projectile attacks, the use of which consumes energy from a power bar that recharges while the character is motionless. While the fighting may seem simplistic, a greater priority in the gameplay is usually given to timing and avoiding these special moves.
The game features eight characters, each of whom fight using a specific element -
- Burn Griffths - Psychic element: Fire
- Keith Evans - Psychic element: Ice
- Wendy Ryan - Psychic element: Wind
- Emilio Michaelov - Psychic element: Light
- Sonia - Psychic element: Electricity
- Brad Kilsten - Psychic element: Gravity
- Richard Wong - Psychic element: Time
- Gates Oltsman - A Cyborg who uses technological weapons to fight
- Rokudo Genma - A japanese warrior who fights using magic