Favourite level

#1 Posted by SuperMooseman (358 posts) -

What was your favourite level in Psychonauts? For me it was the Milkman Conspiracy. So many classic quotes came out of that place, and it gave me the most laughs.

#2 Edited by ImHungryx10 (233 posts) -

Mine is either the Milkman level or the black velvet level. I loved the artistic design in the black velvet one. OR the Napoleon level. For this game I can see every level being a favorite for other people. There aren't any bad levels at all.

#3 Posted by hungrynun (444 posts) -

The Milkman Conspiracy definitely stuck in my head.

#4 Posted by Dairyman (74 posts) -

I don't feel I even need to say my favorite level.  And if you don't know why, please play Psychonauts.

#5 Posted by Hedge (25 posts) -

Lungfishoppolis
GOGGALOR!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Scizorz (60 posts) -
Hedge said:
"Lungfishoppolis
GOGGALOR!!!!!!
"
After playing it through a second time and knowing that the GOGGALOR level was fantastic i noticed the little referances made to the monster in the school, the stickers on the boats and such.

Also the milkman's mind when you take a look, now taht really freaked me out purely because the eyes and wooden expressions from inate NPC's, it really is a creepy experience.
#7 Posted by fuzzay (203 posts) -

The Milkman Conspiracy had the most wacked out level design I've ever seen. It was like Tim Schafer took a hint of acid during development.

#8 Posted by Reynolds (78 posts) -

Lungfishoppolis was probably my favorite.  This could very well be my favorite game ever, I really loved it.

#9 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

Well, of course everybody loves the Milkman Conspiracy and Lungfishopolis. They rule.

#10 Posted by Pizawle (13 posts) -

Definitely The Milkman Conspiracy. It is my email address.

All the levels are awesome, though.

#11 Posted by Skunkboy72 (133 posts) -

i couldnt get enough of the waterloo napolean level.  The whole game with in a game with in a game thing just struck me as brilliant. 

#12 Posted by SamFo (1562 posts) -

Inside of the minds aside, i really enjoyed the asylum atmosphere as well. Really changed things up from the happy camp ground.

#13 Posted by TurboMan (7736 posts) -

Milkman's number one...

but I'll throw in the first time you're in Raz's head, and you start out in the static ball and have to chase the rabbit, Brilliant design went into that level

#14 Posted by Vash108 (153 posts) -

Lungfishoppolis

#15 Posted by Dooops (227 posts) -

Like many of you there are just so many good levels. I think I'll have to say ummmm the Napoleon level.

#16 Posted by mracoon (4979 posts) -

Waterloo World and The Milkman Conspiracy are tied for my favourite levels.

#17 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

Milkman.

EXCREMENT!

#18 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

The Milkman Conspiracy was awesome.

Look at that woman's breasts. They're large.

#19 Posted by RogueBomber12 (105 posts) -
#20 Posted by JJGIANT (760 posts) -

Yep the milkman conspiracy is my fave also but i did like the level with the crazy bull and the one were you are all giant.

Great memories sigh

FRIKIN GENIUS

#21 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

So many awesome levels in this game! The milkman one is pretty cool, but my favorite was the one where it looks like your inside a painting, where you fight the bull at the end I think? The Napolean level was also great, it had me laughing pretty hard :).

#22 Posted by BeachThunder (12439 posts) -

In order from my favourite to least favourite:

1. The Milkman Conspiracy- This would be my favourite just because of how wacky it was. I loved the bizarre comments the G-men made, how Raz became what he was holding and just the general warped (in every sense of the word) design of the level.
  2. Lungfishopolis
  3. Waterloo World
  4. Gloria's Theater
  5. Asylum Upper Floors
  6. Black Velvetopia
  7. Milla's Dance Party
  8. Sasha's Shooting Gallery
  9. Meat Circus
  10. Basic Braining
  11. Brain Tumbler Experiment
#23 Posted by jaymorgoth (243 posts) -

I'm gonna go with Lunfishopolis, i really liked being Goggolor and all the campy Gojira references that were made.  Milkman conspiracy would be second, there were a few sequences that i found very very frustrating so it lost some of it's cred.

#24 Posted by bryan10 (7 posts) -

Gameplay wise, I liked Milla's Dance Party. The levitation ball is my favorite ability and you get to zip around the level a bunch on it. Also had a pretty interesting and dark secret area to discover.

But the art style for Black Velvetopia was really beautiful and I liked the story for that section the most as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.