Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Psychonauts

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Apr 19, 2005

Developed by Double Fine Productions, Psychonauts is a platforming action-adventure game in which players take on the role of Razputin, a young psychic out to thwart an evil plot to subvert the minds of other powerful psychics.

I just finally found this used for $13!

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Relys

I had played it on gametap but it always crashed when I tried to start the Milkman Conspiracy level. I didn't want to buy it over Xbox Originals, because I think DRM is crap (Besides Steam, Steam is awesome because they actually give you deals) and I only have a 20gb hard drive. So I've been checking gamestop everytime I go and I finally found it. :3

roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By roofy

good buy.
    i feel like im doing Schaffer a disservice for not paying for it but hey, its not like he see's much of that money anymore so i dont feel so bad.

chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By chronicsmoke

great buy! Its a shame it didnt sell better its an amazing title

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I should try this...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.