Is this 360-compatible?

#1 Edited by dankempster (2249 posts) -

I've been interested in checking out Psychonauts for some time and I figure I can probably pick it up cheaply these days. However, I only have a 360 currently hooked up and my Xbox is gathering dust in the loft. Is this playable on the 360? If so, great. If not, I'll probably still get hold of it and hook up the old Xbox at some point (I have Stranger's Wrath to play at some point, too).

EDIT: I'm aware it's available through LIVE Marketplace, but my 360 isn't hooked up to the net, so that's not an option.

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14350 posts) -
#3 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

Yes it is, It works just fine. I bought the original disk, but you can also purchase this game over the XBLM and download it to your hard drive.

I am the Milkman.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.