Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Psychonauts

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Apr 19, 2005

Developed by Double Fine Productions, Psychonauts is a platforming action-adventure game in which players take on the role of Razputin, a young psychic out to thwart an evil plot to subvert the minds of other powerful psychics.

New Psychonauts Patch

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
    deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Steam is downloading a 498.8MB update for Psychonauts on Steam right now...I can't find any reference to what this update is on Steam or anywhere else on the internet. I updated it after that big patch came out with the release of the Mac version. This is a new patch as of today. Any ideas?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

How long has it been since you updated the game? I know that an update came out a few months back that added in achievements, cloud saves and a few other things. I don't know if that's it or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
    deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I already got that patch a while ago. This is something recent, but Steam just being weird...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.