Psychonauts

#1 Posted by regularassmilk (1417 posts) -

Does anyone feel this game should have a PS3 sequel? they could do so much more using the extra space on the blu-ray.
Besides it set itself up for a sequel at the end

#2 Posted by regularassmilk (1417 posts) -

hmmmmmmmmm.....I didnt post two of these............

#3 Edited by Gameboi (653 posts) -

The media and many forums raved about how great the game was -- and truly it is -- but the sales never reflected this.  I'm all for a sequel, but I don't have reason to think that it will happen on any format, in the foreseeable future.

#4 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Well, it didn't sell very well so that's how the wheel rolls.

#5 Posted by regularassmilk (1417 posts) -

OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND   LINK

#6 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
regularassmilk said:
"OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND   LINK"
-applauds- Great! Google is great, eh?
#7 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -
Coltonio7 said:
"regularassmilk said:
"OMG LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND   LINK"
-applauds- Great! Google is great, eh?"
I think they will aim for wii or psp/ds dunno if psychonauts can be succesful (financially) in a powerful console like the 360 or the ps3 that has a huge production cost and not a whole lot of units sold yet.
#8 Posted by LiquidPrince (15949 posts) -

Never played the first one so I wouldn't know if they were my kind of game. Where they successful?

#9 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"Never played the first one so I wouldn't know if they were my kind of game. Where they successful?"
Glad you could join us.

Anywho, the "Coming Soon" section on the Double Fine page is just a page for the original Psychonauts. At least that's what they said when there was speculation a few months ago.

A new one would have to be multiplatform, I think. A Wii one would just anger me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.