Psychonauts on Steam for $2.

• 62 results
#51 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -

Buy.Buy.Buy. Damn you steam!

#52 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -

Bought! Thanks for the heads-up... only £1..

#53 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -
@AdMordem said:  
   @iam3green: For 2 bucks mate, your talking less financial risk than trying a new brand of soda. Take a risk. "

yes, i did actually buy it. i'm downloading it right now.
#54 Posted by therabidfrog (349 posts) -

Anddddd purchased!

#55 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -
@PenguinDust said:
" @NoDeath said:

" I just bought it. I've been feeling guilty about not owning this game for years. Steam sure knows how to exploit it. "

Yeah, they need to put Beyond Good & Evil on sale for $2 next.  Too bad, they can't offer us Ico.  And, I thought only mothers knew how to exploit our guilt.  Steam has learned a few things I guess.  "
True Steam is fantastic at exploiting my guilt. Thats how I ended up with Indigo Prophecy.
#56 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

OMG, I have to buy this, but my backlog.  It's going to consume me alive.

#57 Posted by AdMordem (462 posts) -
@iam3green: Thats awesome dude! Post your impressions here when you give it a go. Ill be surprised if you arnt giggling at some point that this crazy, whacky, fun game only cost you 2 bucks!
#58 Posted by Forcen (1833 posts) -

Just got it, i played it but never finished it earlier.
Last day on the sale today!

#59 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3966 posts) -

I looked at the graphics.  I think I'll keep my $2.

#60 Posted by Atlas (2454 posts) -

Man, to think that I paid like £12 to get the kinda janky Xbox Originals version for the 360 and played like maybe 20 minutes of it. Bummer. Still, that game never really seemed like my cup of tea, anyway.

#61 Posted by Lestater (394 posts) -

Playing it again on Xbox just from looking at this thread.

#62 Posted by alsnuts2 (674 posts) -

Probably the funniest game Ive played, especially the board game with napoleon level

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.