Publishing Rights to Psychonauts Now in Double Fine's Hands

• 169 results
#151 Posted by NightSkies (24 posts) -

I really hope they do a HD version and a sequel. Hell I'd pay $40 for a Vita port....

#152 Posted by jNerd (2008 posts) -

I would buy a Psychonauts HD in a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!! & the framerate would HAVE TO BE DOPE on the 360.... right? (or am I missing something) :P

#153 Posted by megalowho (980 posts) -

But I already own the game on both Xbox and Steam! ..I'd buy an HD remake in a heartbeat as well.

#154 Posted by Contra (247 posts) -

The Milkman Conspiracy is still my fav level in any game ever.

I'd love to buy it again.

#156 Posted by MSUSteve (72 posts) -

Seems like a matter of when more than if on an XBLA release for this game now.

#157 Posted by Cozmicaztaway (221 posts) -

I bought it from Double Fine for the PS2 like 2 years ago. Got it signed by Tim Schaefer too. A lot of that money should have gone to Double Fine, I hope. And, for people who haven't played it, go fix! Seriously SUCH a good game, and.. well, you know Super Mario galaxy. Yeah, they totally ripped off a Psychonauts level and made an entire game about it.

#158 Posted by This_Dude (295 posts) -

i would totally go for an HD Psychonauts

#159 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1868 posts) -

Come on, an HD remake!

#160 Posted by Nintendude (283 posts) -

@megalowho said:

But I already own the game on both Xbox and Steam! ..I'd buy an HD remake in a heartbeat as well.

Gifting is always an option trough Steam.

#161 Posted by Hunkulese (2875 posts) -

@patrickklepek: Even though the first time I played Psychonauts was last year, it still ranks as one of my favorite all time games. I'm almost considering buying a second steam copy for myself now.

#162 Posted by Foil1212 (446 posts) -

Good for them! This is my favorite game of all time and I really hope they can find a way to make a sequel.

#163 Posted by Jumanji (447 posts) -

@spurious: Wolpaw has said that he hated his time at Double Fine so much that it made him want to quit the industry forever. So... don't hold your breath.

#164 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2400 posts) -

Good news everybody!

#165 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -
@Contra said:
The Milkman Conspiracy is still my fav level in any game ever.  I'd love to buy it again.

This! Man, that level gave me goose bumps!

But yeah, an HD version would be totally just by now.
#166 Posted by UnrulyRuffian (114 posts) -

Ahh, crap. Just when I thought I was safe from the lure of yet another steam purchase. £6 well spent though.

#167 Edited by Wonloong (373 posts) -
#168 Posted by kornflakez (2 posts) -

i'd chip in for a sequel 

#169 Posted by GozerTC (458 posts) -
@This_Dude said:
i would totally go for an HD Psychonauts

QFT
#170 Posted by MeatSim (10944 posts) -

Time to play Psychonauts finally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.