Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Punch-Out!!

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Nintendo brings back Little Mac and a slew of memorable opponents in this Wii remake of the cartoon-boxing classic.

Picked up Punch-Out!! Today!

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By mordecaix7

I'm really excited to play it later tonight!  The last time I played a Punch-Out game was about 8 years ago.  Too bad it doesn't have any leaderboard of sorts...  :( 

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mordecaix7

I'm really excited to play it later tonight!  The last time I played a Punch-Out game was about 8 years ago.  Too bad it doesn't have any leaderboard of sorts...  :( 

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I'm currently on the title bout of the first run through (basically the first 'final' opponent, not going to give away names).  Doing practice mode to try to get used to his quick attacks.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Endogene

I am at the exact same point as you Diamond, i tried to fight him once to see what his attacks were, died within 10 seconds (awesome). Looking forward to beating him and taking on the next run through.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordecaix7

I probably won't be as far as you guys for awhile.  I've since forgotten all the strategies which practically makes it a brand new game for me :)

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

This thread title needs more exclamation points!

I can't wait to get this game, I just can't seem to justify the $50 price point right now, especially as I still have the original Punch Out hooked up as we speak. 

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Endogene
    @mordecaix7: I actually never played the original punsh-out and this is just my first day with it, it is quite a bit easier then i expected it to be. (there is still the second half of the game waiting for me which is supposed to be harder)
    mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mordecaix7
    @Endogene: I agree that it is easier than I anticipated.  It's still pretty hard for me.  Mr. Sandman is giving me a rough time right now.  Got to him and got stuck.  Might also be because I'm tired :)
    ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By ADDTasty

Sandman is very tough, and that first attack that he throws is just so insanely fast. I beat him a couple of nights though, and yeah, the second play through is much, much harder than the first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.