lil_cheeks's Punch-Out!! (Wii) review

Upgraded NES Version

For those of you that enjoyed Punch-Out on the NES or Mike Tyson's Punch-Out on the NES, you need to play this game.  Punch-Out on the Wii took everything that worked from the past games (which is everything) and slapped on better graphics and a longer career mode.  Each fighter still has their own pattern that you need to figure out in order to beat them which is a nice change of pace compared to Fight Night games.  As you progress through your career and win all the titles, you then go back and play all the fighters again to defend your titles.  Each fighter you fight when defending has a new twist to them and you need to figure out their style or pattern of fighting in order to beat them again.

This game is great in all aspects and is a must own for all fans of the older Punch-Out games.