Anyone Play This?

#1 Posted by liako21 (527 posts) -

how does this hold up compared to FIFA and pro evo? it says its a soccer sim so probably leans more toward PES game play im guessing.

#2 Posted by liako21 (527 posts) -

oh shit just saw the review to this....not sim at all. its very arcadey.

#4 Posted by liako21 (527 posts) -

what do you gain by making a sarcastic comment like that?

#5 Posted by jessej07 (213 posts) -

I definitely would like to know more about this game also.

#6 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

In all honesty, before I read this thread I didn't even know what Pure Futbol is. The marketing for this game must have been terrible.

EDIT: I've just checked and it seems this game has been panned universally by critics, stay clear.

#7 Posted by Angularbanjo (114 posts) -

I just picked this up in a bargain bin for €5, and I definitely got five Euros worth of entertainment out of it. It's a decent arcade soccer game, in the landscape between PES and FIFA Street, though it's nowhere near the quality of the major releases.

I had fun with it for 5-6 hours.

#8 Posted by sharma55 (455 posts) -

I played it at a demo station somewhere for 15-20 minutes, found it to be quite shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.