Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pure

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 16, 2008

Pure is an offroad racing game from the creators of the ATV Offroad Fury and MotoGP series. The game puts an emphasis on performing tricks and customizing ATVs with special parts.

10 Bucks?

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MAST

I can't believe this game got swept under the rug. I don't ever remember hearing about it when it got released. I didn't even know it existed... It's only a few months old, and it's already selling for super cheap. I bought it for 10 bucks.

Normally i don't really like ATV stuff. I'd much rather race cars. But the gameplay is really fun. Doing tricks in the air actually matters, as it gives you speed boost. It's definitely waaay more involved then most other racing games. Which usually just have you holding down a button and dodging traffic (Burnout, i'm lookin at you).

Anyways, i really like it, and it was only 10 bucks at Best Buy. Just giving you guys a heads up. If you like racing games, then definitely give this a go. Especially since you can find it for only 10-20 bucks now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.