chunkybubb's Pure (Xbox 360) review

• chunkybubb wrote this review on .
  • chunkybubb has written a total of 49 reviews. The last one was for Brink

Beautifully created game

Pure, a ATV off-road racing game is here, does it show us that it is a supreme racing game or does this crash miserably.

Positive:

• Extraordinary visuals
  • Beautiful detailed environments
  •  Great amount of races and tracks
  • Online ability
  • Over 100,000 customizations to your own vehicle
  • Cool and Fancy tricks to pull off
  • Great narrator
  • Well selected music
  • Different types of events

Negative:
  • No free roam
  • After crashing takes a little longer than needed to get back up

Overall I am not a big fan of the racing genre but this is a classic to me. It shows that it took a great deal of time to make and I recommend it to everyone that loves fun and intensity for the whole family to enjoy.

Other reviews for Pure (Xbox 360)

Just pure fun 0

Most ATV series' have all been pretty bad. They would be good in the graphics department bad gameplay, poor controls, and repetitive events. Pure is here to change all of that with it's frantic gameplay, varied maps, sharp controls, and absolutely stunning graphics. All this title really fails in is the re-play value factor, which I'll touch on in a little bit.Like I've already said, the gameplay is fast and frantic. I've yet to experience any frame-rate drops while playing, I do, though have so...

Pure caters to lovers of speed and over-the-top tricks. 0

ProsThe game looks amazing from the racers to the environment. Tricks are fun to watch, great sense of speed reminiscent to Burnout. Online play for up to 16 people. Simple control scheme that works well. ConsWould have been nice with more modes. AI is frustrating to deal with, seems like it's based a bit with rubber-band mechanics World Tour Mode is a bit too short. Gameplay can be condensed into a comparison of Burnout and SSX. Pure has a great sense of speed (similar to Burnout) with a wide...