reviewing14's Pure (Xbox 360) review

• reviewing14 wrote this review on .

Puresome

I had been exited about this game for a long time. When I first saw it at E3 2008 I couldn't wait. Finally las week I brought it from GAME. It was insane, for an hour.

First up on the menu (after you've completed the tutorial) is the Pure World Tour. This is a tour similar to Burnout games such as Takedown and Revenge. This is a grind through multiple races, sprints and freestyle events, split up into seven different tiers, consisting of 6 events in each. It is all to easy to work your way through these in a solid day of playing. Next up is the standard single event and time trial option. These are nice bonuses that expands the games life a little bit. The final option is the online multiplayerand it is definatly the mode your spend the most time on. This is where pure really shines and will have you playing for many months to come.

Gameplay - Fast, exiting quad biking action
Design - Few in modes
Presentation - Lots of different enviroments

Overall - You don't want to pay more than 20 quid for Pure as it won't hold your attention for more than a couple of days. Best used as a rental.