Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pushmo World

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 19, 2014

Pushmo/Pullblox World again has Mallo solve push and pull-based block puzzles to save the children, this time on Wii U with new mechanics and cross-platform level sharing with Pushmo on 3DS as well as Miiverse integration.

Review Scores

Benjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'm a little disappointed that the review scores are low for this game when Pushmo for the 3DS was so well reviewed. I understand that the Wii U version is basically the same game with new puzzles, but how many iterations of Madden and Call of Duty get high review scores when they are pretty much the same game as before?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@benjo: But all those sweet roster updates! OK, seriously, maybe people expect more of Nintendo or something. Does seem like a double standard. Most puzzle game sequels (Layton, Picross, etc.) are basically the same game with different puzzles. I guess Crashmo got people's hopes up that the series would keep evolving.

Benjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Benjo

@bisonhero: Good call. It seems like Microsoft and Sony can churn out the same rehashed stuff each year, and people don't mind. Nintendo always has higher expectations because their history of high quality games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.