Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pushmo

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 08, 2011

Pushmo is a stylized push and pull block puzzle game developed by Intelligent Systems for the eShop on the 3DS.

Pushmo or Crashmo?

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By triple07

I got a 3DS for Christmas and now I'm looking at the eShop trying to decide which to get. Should I play Pushmo since it came out first or jump directly into Crashmo and forget about Pushmo?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By colourful_hippie

Get both. They are pretty different games in how you're able to solve the puzzles. Crashmo is good bit harder than Pushmo.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By hatking

I bought myself a 3DS a week ago. I made sure to download Crashmo soon after. Brilliant game. I was a little worried it'd be too tough when I watched the Quick Look and heard what Brad said about it on the Podcasts. But I've found it very well balanced. I haven't been stuck on anything too, t

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I started with Pushmo, because I want to play as many puzzles as I can bro

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder

I preferred the original, but maybe that's because I played it first, and the second just came across as a diminishing returns kind of sequel.

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Kerned

I started with Pushmo because I was concerned going backwards from Crashmo might be weird. I don't know if that's true or not, of course. At any rate I can tell you that Pushmo is really great, I'm enjoying it, and I intend to get Crashmo when I'm done with it (or get stuck).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.