Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Puzzle Agent 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 30, 2011

Nelson Tethers returns to action in the second puzzle-centric adventure game from Telltale.

Error message for Puzzle Agent 1 and 2

Korne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Korne

When I start up the games, I get the beginning of the Telltale Games logo and the game crashes, showing the Grickle102.exe error (grickle101.exe for the first game). This really sucks, since I was able to play the first Puzzle Agent fine on my old laptop. Does anyone know what I might be able to do to fix this?

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

Probably not gonna find any help here, try telltales forums or steams forums I'd say.

ADarkMatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ADarkMatter

Do you have McAfee or any other antivirus installed on your comp? something similar happened to me a while ago, and every time I tried to launch the game Windows crashed, McAfee thought it was somehow a dangerous program, so i just turned it off and it worked just fine.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Mars_Cleric

I have the same problem, I just read that it worked for someone in xp sp3 mode so I'm gonna try that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.